Our Family Office: A Customized and Team-Based Approach
Do the financial services you’re receiving from your financial advisor/broker include tax return preparation and trust drafting for one fee?
Would you like to receive financial services similar to ultra-high net-worth families?
Our Family Office
Wealth management requires a client-oriented focus that brings together a broad array of services, enabling affluent individuals to create plans to preserve and potentially enhance their wealth while enjoying its benefits. While the foundation of these capabilities is investment management, wealth management also requires a wide range of other professional skills, including retirement, estate, tax, and financial planning. To that end, we have created a team of dedicated professionals covering all these areas of expertise.
At Pinnacle Wealth Management Group, Inc., our “Family Office” represents our highest level of service. For qualifying clients, this integrated wealth management solution offers all of our traditional investment and planning services in addition to ongoing access to CPAs, for tax planning and tax return preparation, as well as access to estate planning attorneys for trust planning and document drafting.
Essentially, your entire wealth management team is under “one roof,” coordinating with each other to provide you comprehensive and sophisticated strategies, which cover the entire spectrum of services that high-net worth families need to protect, grow, and enjoy their wealth.
A Customized, Team-Based Approach
Your team of wealth management professionals works with you to:
- Deliver personalized service, sophisticated planning, and customized strategies designed to help you work towards your goals.
- Help create or update an estate plan to ensure that strategies stay current with changing needs and goals, or changes in tax laws.
- Perform tax planning services, including tax return preparation.
- Develop a risk management program to identify potential vulnerabilities to your wealth accumulation/ distribution plans.
- Staying current on industry trends, pursuing ongoing education and development, and sharing relevant insights with investors.
Pinnacle Wealth Management Group, Inc.
Securities offered through Private Client Services, Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory products and services offered through Pinnacle Wealth Management Group, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Private Client Services and Pinnacle Wealth Management Group, Inc., are unaffiliated entities.