Wealth management requires a client-oriented focus that brings together a broad array of services, enabling affluent individuals to create plans to preserve and potentially enhance their wealth while enjoying its benefits. While the foundation of these capabilities is investment management, wealth management also requires a wide range of other professional skills, including retirement, estate, tax, and financial planning. To that end, we have created a team of dedicated professionals covering all these areas of expertise.
At Pinnacle Wealth Management Group, Inc., our “Family Office” represents our highest level of service. For qualifying clients, this integrated wealth management solution offers all of our traditional investment and planning services in addition to ongoing access to CPAs, for tax planning and tax return preparation, as well as access to estate planning attorneys for trust planning and document drafting.
Essentially, your entire wealth management team is under “one roof,” coordinating with each other to provide you comprehensive and sophisticated strategies, which cover the entire spectrum of services that high-net worth families need to protect, grow, and enjoy their wealth.
To learn more about our one-fee, single-source family office solution, please call or e-mail us today.
A Customized, Team-Based Approach
Your team of wealth management professionals work with you to:
- Deliver personalized service, sophisticated planning, and customized strategies designed to help you work towards your goals.
- Help create or update an estate plan to ensure that strategies stay current with changing needs and goals, or changes in tax laws.
- Perform tax planning services, including tax return preparation.
- Develop a risk management program to identify potential vulnerabilities to your wealth accumulation/ distribution plans.
- Staying current on industry trends, pursuing ongoing education and development, and sharing relevant insights with investors.
- Investment Advisor
- Estate Planning Attorney
- Insurance Specialist
YOU & Pinnacle Wealth Management Group, Inc.
Based on each client's individual situation and needs, your team of wealth management professionals work together to help develop and implement a customized wealth management program, and remain available for ongoing consultation and advice.
Customized Advice, Services, and Investment Strategies
- Asset allocation & investment planning
- Income distribution planning
- Single stock risk management
- Stock option planning
- Financial planning
- Insurance planning
- Buying or selling a business
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
- Charitable giving guidance
- Social security optimization
- Family office services
- Tax return preparation
- Trust planning and document drafting
- Wealth management strategies
- Personal trust services
- Cash-flow management
- Portfolio monitoring & reporting services
- Online services
- Coordination with other professionals
- Investment performance reporting
- Family meetings
Customized Investment Strategies
- Independent portfolio management services
- Individual securities
- Alternative investments
- Mutual funds, ETFs
- Equity research, trading & strategy
- Restricted stock
- Concentrated positions
- Hedging strategies
- Municipal research, trading & strategy
- Taxable fixed income research, trading & strategy
- Review retirement funding and distribution plans
- Review beneficiary designations
- Post-death distribution planning
- Cash management
- Retirement plans
- Buy/sell solutions
- Group life insurance
- 529 education plans
- Exercising stock options